Please do not email requests for GP/nurse appointments, blood/xray reports or fit notes. Any requests other than prescription requests will not be actioned by the team.
Please click the banner above to access our new e-consult product or download the BSOL app to request medication and view your medical record. New users of the BSOL app must self-verify to gain access - YWHC have no involvment in this process so we are unable to assist you should you have issues self-verifying.
You MUST NOT attend the surgery for any reason, including booked appointments, if any of the following apply –
- you have any symptoms of coronavirus (high temperature, new continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
- you have tested positive for coronavirus within 10 days
- you live with someone who has symptoms or tested positive
- someone in your support bubble has symptoms or tested positive
- you're told to self-isolate by NHS Test & Trace or the NHS Covid-19 app
- You are awaiting a test result
It is very important you follow the rules so to keep yourself and our staff safe
CLICK "register using nhs log in" to verify your identity
Good News! you can now access online video NHS appointments via the Livi app 7am-10pm Monday to Friday and 8am-4pm Saturdays, Sundays and Bank holidays. link to the app below.
(Site updated 03/12/2020)