A “repeat prescription” - a medication you can receive regularly without having to see your doctor every time you order it. Depending on how you request your medicines, the way that it works for you may be about to change.
The surgery will only accept repeat prescription requests from you or your carer. You can request your repeat prescription from the surgery in the following ways:
- at the surgery, using your prescription order form (the list of medication attached to the right hand side of your prescription)
- by post, using the right hand side of your prescription
- online (see receptionist to sign up for patient Access online)
- via the app (Patient Access)
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our online form at https://florey.accurx.com/p/M85018
Medication should only be ordered when it is needed. Check how much medication you have left and only order a new prescription when you have between 5-7 days’ of medication remaining. You will need to allow 3 working days* for the prescription to be issued. You can let the practice know if there is a reason why you need to order your medication earlier than usual, for example, you will be away when your prescription runs out.